Equilaw® is proud to be an Ambassador for the Later Life Academy. They have a strong belief in the need for specialism, expertise and exceptional customer service and this is matched by the ethos of the Academy and what it is trying to achieve. The retirement space is growing, but with seemingly less access to expert advice. The Academy is seeking to redress the balance.
Equilaw offers a market leading equity release legal advice service. It is unique, as a law firm, in that equity release is all that they do. As such, Equilaw is recognised by financial advisers and clients alike for its expertise, client care and friendly approach, with no legal jargon – guaranteed.
It is a requirement that your clients visit a solicitor in order to complete their equity release transaction. At Equilaw, they constantly review the available products and have the experience and knowledge of the equity release market needed to give bespoke guidance as to the details of the equity release plan that you have recommended and the legal obligations that attach to it.
Equilaw does not tread on the toes of the adviser by recommending products or by discussing product suitability. In their experience, clients prefer to work with financial advisers who have a close relationship with a leading solicitor in the field. It provides added assurance in the equity release process and helps avoid the sort of problems that can arise when non experts are involved.
Equilaw’s service includes:
• Fixed fee of £375 plus VAT and disbursements (Later Life Academy Exclusive)* on a no-completion, no fee basis.**
• Online case tracking service so that you can view the progress of your clients’ cases 24/7
• Service standard of 24 to 48 hour turnaround time on all paperwork
• All of your cases will be dealt with by the same team within Equilaw on each occasion to ensure familiarity and knowledge
• Fast turnaround times – once your clients have made their decision, we will help them receive their money quickly
• Any commission you charge will be paid on the day of completion without fail. This means that your time is not wasted on debt collection
• Clients will always be seen face-to-face when signing the necessary papers. Where clients do not wish to travel to Gloucester to sign the papers, Equilaw has a national database of solicitors who act as their agent for no more than £75 approx (ex VAT) to witness signatures and take ID on their behalf
• They can also offer home visits by a qualified lawyer in many cases. However, all of the advice required by the Equity Release Council’s Rules and Guidance in relation to the scheme rests with Equilaw
• They have very good relationships with the lenders and their solicitors which means that they can assist on process to ensure that cases are dealt with in the most straightforward and efficient manner
• They can provide training for advisers on the legal aspects of the process
• They are also happy to discuss potential cases, where there is doubt as to whether it is possible to proceed
*not valid in conjunction with any other offers
** any disbursements incurred remain payable
Equilaw have two dedicated Relationship Managers, Matthew Taylor and Hattie Tales, who are happy to keep in touch by phone, email and, in person, to ensure all is well.
Matthew Taylor – 01452 376242 / 07436 098093, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hattie Tales – 01452 657952 / 07552 278188, email@example.com
1330 Montpellier Court
Gloucester Business Park
Claire Barker's contact details:
RT @cherryFindcouk: Equity Release Club and Air Sourcing announce new relationship with Shawbrook Bank @E_R_Club @ShawbrookBank https://t.… Apr 11
RT @whitedragonPR: @Latelifeacademy @FleetMortgages @ParadigmProtect @BConveyancing @LoansEngine feature in this month's @MortgageChat http… Apr 11
This is another great bit of teamwork between the Later Life Academy, the Equity Release Club and AiR sourcing, brin…https://t.co/ls6JrUpYBz Apr 10